How Cool Is This?
Shrubs is an easy to use application making it possible to carry your family tree with you at all times. It can import standard genealogy files (GEDCOM format) and allows you to quickly navigate through your tree at the touch of a finger.
Shrubs only requires network access to initially import your tree data. It parses the specified GEDCOM file into its internal database and can operate in standalone fashion afterwards. Files can be imported from a web server through HTTP (this requires a web host, whether on the internet or on your local area network) or uploaded via a web browser on any computer on your local network, through WiFi.
Supported data file format: GEDCOM 5.5 lineage-linked files (industry standard format supported by most genealogy software).
- Simple, user-friendly interface
- Intuitive family tree navigation
- Designed to function offline once the data is imported
- Index of individuals
- Index of unions
- Individual and family events (with sources)
- Language: - English, French
Requirements: - Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
- Requires iPhone 2.2.1 Software Update
- Network connectivity required for file import via HTTP. WiFi connectivity required for upload via a web browser on the local network.